JANUARY EVENT | COMMUNICATE WITH CONFIDENCE IN 3 THREE EASY STEPS WORKSHOP
Join us on Thursday, January 21st for our first event of 2021, 3 steps to speak with confidence with Lucas Mattiello.
THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU IF …
- You know video is essential for your business but you’re nervous to do them
- You want to be more confident speaking in public and on video
- You want to be positioned as the Go-To Expert
- You want to make a great impact in the world with your work
Learn 3 steps to speak with confidence, whether it’s in public or on video. Being a confident speaker allows you to grow your exposure, income, and impact. In today’s world, speaking on video is essential, but many people believe that speaking on video “isn’t for them” but that’s not true. In fact, video is your secret advantage most people are too afraid to put themselves out on video, so the second that you do, you immediately leapfrog your competition.
Lucas will debunk myths around how you can easily become a confident speaker on video or in public, whether you’re deathly afraid or are comfortable and looking for tips to improve.
- The 3 Phases to become a confident speaker
- How you can become confident on video…even if you’re afraid
- How you can be confident presenting to small group and large groups
- The secret to have the courage to start doing videos ASAP
- How to be confident in speaking your truth in front of any audience
6:00-6:15 PM Introduction
6:15-6:45 PM Workshop
6:45-7:15 PM Facilitated breakout rooms
About Lucas Mattiello
You wouldn’t expect someone diagnosed with an anxiety condition to become a Public Speaking trainer, but that’s what Lucas did. He specialized in helping Entrepreneurs and professionals to speak with confidence both on stage and on video.
Lucas is an internationally renowned communications trainer that has been featured in Forbes, is a best-selling author, is a TEDx Speaking Coach, and is a TEDx speaker.
Contact Lucas online at firstname.lastname@example.org
When: January 21st, 2021, 6:00-7:30 PM
Where: Where: Online (Zoom Meeting link will be sent via Eventbrite on the day of the event. )
*This event has been approved for 1.5 AIBC Core Learning Units.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com